Thursday, October 27, 2005

Well, hello there

Apologies for not adding more to the profile. (I did include the two things I'm reasonable sure of, my age and my gender, though Blogger added the bit about my astrological sign and zodiac year. OK.) The other stuff requires a little more thought. Meantime, here's a picture. Actually, the best thing about this picture is the uncut version:



That's Jim. As adults, it seems that the only time we ever get our pictures taken is at weddings. I gave this picture to my parents since the last one they had of me was from high school, in which I was sporting sprayed bangs and a flute. They don't know who Jim is, so, alas, I cropped him out. (Jim is a friend of my husband. Photo was taken by said husband at aforementioned wedding.) Anyway.

Let's give this thing a go.